VSA Launches High School Car Buying Tips
Date Posted: December 5, 2017
Two years of presentations in Surrey and Prince George secondary schools confirmed the VSA and the associations were on the right track.
Students in Planning 10 want to learn about car buying and about careers in the automotive sector. On January 10, all 282 secondary schools in BC will be invited to begin using an animated Buying Tips video.
The story, based on the buying experiences of four ninjas, will have 15 and 16 year olds dreaming of their first car. Career videos and programming will also be launched in January 2018.
The school outreach effort on buying includes
- The animated story of the ninjas as they each buy a car. Watch the 30 second trailer. The 18 minute video will be ready soon.
- A dedicated website for school teachers with:
- An order form for free Walt the Curber banner pens
- An interactive quiz and other resources on vehicle buying
- Links to auto sector career resources
Help us! Are you active with your local secondary school? Or willing to be?
We need advocates to encourage your schools to show The 4 Ninjas in the Keychain of Destiny. If you’re willing to do that, email us. We have volunteers for Powell River, Prince George, Salmon Arm and Nanaimo. Join the list! The more volunteers the better! Email email@example.com